Chimichurri Recipe for Grilled Meat
Chimichurri is a delicious, healthy & flavorful sauce that originated in Argentina and Uruguay, and is typically served as a condiment for grilled meats. Made with fresh herbs, garlic, vinegar, and olive oil, this sauce packs a punch of flavor that will elevate any dish. Whether you're looking to add a bit of zing to your steak, chicken, or vegetables, this chimichurri recipe is sure to impress. Plus, it's quick and easy to make, so you can enjoy it in no time.
- 1/2 Cup Flat Leaf Parsley
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 2 TBS Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 TSP Dried Oregeno
- 1-2 TSP Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Black Pepper
- Finely chop the parsely and mince the garlic.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix together.
- Let stand for 15 minutes. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed. Use right away or store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Use this chimichurri recipe as the perfect topping for grilled meat like picanha steak, flank steak, chicken and grilled vegetables.